Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is upon agreement of these Terms and Conditions.
Abigail Angels takes privacy seriously and does not share your details with any third parties.
Abigail Angels agree to use our discretion to maintain the Website in an error free condition. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Abigails Angels does not accept responsibility for any defects that may occur or for any loss of profits, loss of data, costs or any consequential losses arising from your use, or inability to use this Website.
You shall at all time use the Website in such a way that ensures full compliance with all applicable UK and International laws and regulations. You shall not use the Site to transmit or post any material, which, in our opinion, is malicious, defamatory, offensive, obscene, lewd, annoying, threatening or menacing in any way against any party by act of omission or commission.
Suspension or the right to terminate your use of this website or suspend your contract is with Abigails Angels who reserves this right We may exercise this right with or without notice and, if pertinent, notice will be given to your email address.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Abigails Angels, Caroline Malone, unequivocally reserves the right to change or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice to you. Please read these Terms & Conditions, as you are bound to comply with the provisions herein.
Abigails Angels neither assumes or accepts responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to your computer or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or the use of, or by browsing this Website.
In any event Abigails Angels shall not be liable for any damage, injury, loss, claim, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(1) Any use of this Website or content found therein.
(2) Any failure or delay (including but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Site.
(3) The provision of or failure to provide services.
(4) Any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained within this Website.
At times Abigails Angels will provide links or hyperlinks to other websites. These are not owned or operated in any way by Abigails Angels. The links to these sites are at your own discretion and Abigails Angels does not recommend, give warranty to, or represent any of the content within these sites, or take any liability for them. Abigail Angels is not responsible for any transaction concerning goods, services or any other matters with these Third Party Sites. You are solely responsible for any transaction with any third party sites and do so at your own discretion.
Abigail Angels is not responsible for any privacy policies or dealing you have with any of the Third Party Sites. You are solely responsible with the Third Party Site you are using and do so at your own discretion.
In the instance of any dispute between you and any of the sites, this will remain between you and the Third Party Site. Abigails Angels is not and will not be held responsible for any losses, damage or costs that may arise from such disputes.
The content and information, including any images provided on this website or relating to it is the property of Abigails Angels, this includes all software and data on, or relating to this Website. Permission in writing to reproduce, republish, post, sell, transfer, link or modify any of the content, information, images, software or data anything on this website shall be made. Details on the contact page.
You shall indemnify and keep Abigails Angels indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs created or actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by Abigails Angels whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or queries concerning these Terms and Conditions, your personal information (if provided) or any questions on the use of the said information, please contact Abigails Angels.
Terms and Conditions and Consumer Contract Regulations Effective 13th June 2014
- Caroline Malone, Carolne@carolinemalone.co.uk 3 Belvedere Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 1PF 07482 721191
- Spiritualistic provider, complementary therapist, workshop and course tutor
- Prices vary as shown on the course, reading, workshop or therapies page, in other circumstance they will be discussed and fully provided by email BEFORE any commencement of treatment.
- The price shown on the course, workshop or therapy page or advised, will be inclusive of all taxes
- Customers can pay by PayPal, or Bank credit
- There will be no costs of delivery, if any work books etc., need to be posted they will be included in the cost of the course, workshop or therapy.
- The minimum length of the contract will be the length of the course, workshop or therapy as agreed and date, time made on booking, and confirmed in writing. Usually one day for workshops, 1-2 hours for therapies, 1 hour for readings, unless 1/2 hour is booked, course as advertised and confirmed in writing to you before commencement.
- Complaints: In the first instance please contact Caroline Malone directly. firstname.lastname@example.org 07482 721191
- If the complaint is unresolved you may contact the Complementary Therapist Association (CThA) Federation of Holistic Therapists, (FHT), UK Reiki Federation or The Spiritual Workers Association (SWA ).
- You may at any time end the contract in writing, by email, or phone, within 14 days of booking. Prior to commencement of the start of the contract of the course, reading, workshop or therapy. Your right to cancel is lost, after the 14 day period of booking or on commencement of any course, workshop, reading or therapy or service agreed. If you are on a course or workshop and you need to stop or cancel at short notice, Caroline Malone will endeavour to rebook you onto one at a later date. Your agreement with Caroline Malone is limited to the time scheduled and provided to you, on any workshop or course to complete the course. Your commitment is to pay and complete any course, workshop that you have contracted and paid to be on. Bookings taken within 14 days of commencement of therapy, reading, workshop, service or course Caroline Malone will obtain express consent from the customer to go ahead with the booking and that they acknowledge they lose the right to cancel. In such circumstances Caroline will confirm the receipt of consent and email the PDF of Terms of Business.
- Reasonable costs for using the service provided will be taken.
- A standard cancellation form can be found on the website www.carolinemalone.co.uk cancelation
- Deposits or full payments will be refunded in full if : Caroline Malone is unable to provide the service booked, if the customer gives the cancellation notice within 14 days of booking. Refunds will be made within 14 days of Caroline Malone receiving any cancellation within the 14 day time period, as above. So this is the 14 days when the booking was made.
- Booking fees, full payment must be made 14 days prior to any workshop or course.
- Cancellation must be made within 14 days, (unless you are within the 14 day period above). Refunds will be discretionary after this time. If for instance Caroline Malone is able to rebook the space, a refund will be made in full. A charge may be made for loss of profit, this is mainly where a residential course has been booked and paid for.
- Any course provided and run on Zoom are for use of the customer who has the contract with Caroline Malone and are not to be shared or given to any third party without written consent from Caroline Malone. This applies to any recordings of any therapies, courses, workshops readings, the contract is with Caroline Malone and the person booking. If it is booked for a third party they are the ones with the rights to use any digital material. Any such digital media may be used by the paying client as often as wished. It must not be copied or distributed in any form. There will be no updates to any digital media supplied. The one, if any, provided at the time of the booking is the only one in the contract with the customer. Customers will need to confirm in writing that they lose their 14 days right to cancel before streaming or downloading any material provided. The customer will need to agree to an instant download before they start the download. No refunds will be given in this instance.
- There are no additional costs for using phone lines, the phone number provided is a mobile number and the costs are that of your mobile provider. It is a basic rate number.
- All charges for any service provided are the full and only charges that will be made and agreed by you (the customer) and Caroline Malone. There are no additional charges or add ons for any services.
- Any services booked by phone or text will be emailed the pdf contract and terms and conditions
- Any contract for services booked through the website will be in writing by email. Clearly stating the cost, time, full details of the course or therapy. It will include a copy of these Terms and Conditions
- Copies of Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and 2014 are available at www.gov.uk > Consumer protection
Caroline Malone is a member of and guided by and adheres to codes of conduct from the Complementary Therapists Association, UK Reiki Federation, Federation of Holistic Therapists and Spiritual Workers Association.